Frequently Asked Questions
What is the right size equipment for my home?
- Each home is different. A heat load calculation will help us determine the right size for your home. The heat load calculation is generally based on square feet of the house, amount of windows, insulation and other mitigating factors.
What are the benefits of having my heating and air conditioning systems serviced?
- Increased dependability
- Reduces chances of breakdowns
- Allows your system to run as efficiently as it can
How often should I have my heating and air systems cleaned?
- For systems older than 2 years, it should be cleaned annually.
Why do I need to change my air filter?
- Air filters help keep your HVAC system working properly. During the heating season, a dirty air filter will reduce the air flow over heat exchanger and could cause it to crack. During the air conditioning season, in addition to reduced air flow, it will cause your evaporator coil to freeze.
How often should I change or clean my air filter?
- Your air filter should be changed or cleaned once a month